For readers around the globe. :)

Sunday, June 19, 2022

I'd Like to Play Alone, Please

 
Tom Segura is hands down one of my favorite comedians.
When I heard he was writing a book, I immediately pre-ordered it.

I'd Like to Play Alone, Please is hilarious. If you know his voice and mannerisms, you'll love this book. If you could just read a transcript of his stand up specials, that's what this book is. Some of the stories are actual bits from his stand-up, but that didn't keep me from laughing. I have a habit of laughing just because I already know what's about to happen but the build up gets me, EVERY TIME.

I've been reading this while my new AC unit gets installed and I'm not even joking when I say I laughed so hard one of the maintenance guys asked if I was okay. It's just such a fun, quick read. Highly recommend his specials, his podcasts, and this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment