For readers around the globe. :)

Friday, February 10, 2017

Gizelle's Bucket List: My Life with a Very Large Dog

I write this with tears all over my keyboard and my precious pup tucked under my arm.
This makes me want to love on my dog a little more than usual tonight.
You never know when something bad could happen and after reading this I'm hoping it never does.
 When Lauren was 19 years old, she picked up her best friend Gizelle. She knew her puppy was going to be big, but she didn't realize she would be a 160 pound big puppy.
Their story starts here and grows.
From Nashville, to New York City, to Maine. 
Lauren and Gizelle grow together.
The unconditional love they have for each other is so strong throughout the whole book.
But one phone call is all it takes to throw your world upside down.
When Lauren got that call, she vowed to spend every last minute of Gizelle's life marking off items on her very own bucket list.
Gizelle taught Lauren how to grow, laugh, love, and forgive.
I mean it when I say I'm giving extra cuddles and loads of love to my pup today and every day.

If you love dogs the way dogs love you, pick up this book.

I snagged an advanced copy of Gizelle's Bucket List,
but you can grab a copy on March 7th!
 
Looking for other books by Lauren Fern Watt?

No comments:

Post a Comment