For readers around the globe. :)

Sunday, March 26, 2017

We're All Wonders

You guys all know I love Wonder.
You know I love Auggie & Me.
Well now I love We're All Wonders.

R.J. Palacio released an illustrated storybook outlining the main idea of Wonder. I love that she created Wonder for an even younger audience. By creating this storybook, she 's opening the eyes of children everywhere by teaching them that people are different. Young kids need books like these to learn how to associate with people of all colors, abilities, features.... It just creates an atmosphere for both the child with disabilities and the child who has never experienced another child differing from themselves. I love love love this book and I hope that it takes off in the same way as Wonder did!

Looking for the rest of the series?
Wonder (Wonder #1)
Auggie & Me (Wonder #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment