For readers around the globe. :)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Hunter


This isn't about books, but it is a matter that is very close to my heart. 

Everyone meet Hunter. 
This kid didn't have a care in the world. He was the sweetest boy I'd ever met. Not once did I ever see a frown on his face. He really was an all around great kid. I remember riding the bus with him, eating his pop tarts everyday, even picking on him for the way he laced his vans, or the first time he met my sister and told me about how much he liked her. He used to have a banana suit, and loved neon colors. I remember when he wore one bright orange shoe and the other bright green and he was so proud of it. There's so much more I could say. Honestly, I will never forget him.

Just yesterday, Hunter was hit by a car while he was longboarding. He was killed on impact. He was only 14 years old..  He had his entire life ahead of him, but one little accident cost him his life. My heart goes out to his family and friends. So all you fellow skaters out there, please be careful on the roads. To the drivers out there, PLEASE watch for skaters. I'll miss you, kid. <3

Only the good die young.
 
Rest in Peace
Hunter Sorensen
March 10, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment