For readers around the globe. :)

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Amy, My Daughter

Amy, My Daughter was written by Amy Winehouse's father, Mitch. He takes us through the life of Amy. Welcoming us to the Winehouse family, we hear all about the happy times, and not so happy times. Reading this book really made me feel like part of the family. Mitch talks about the home videos he started making not long after Amy was born. He tells us what it was like to live without his beloved daughter around. They were always close; when he found out she was doing drugs they fought like crazy. Amy didn't have the best of luck with her relationships, and her father let her know it. Although Amy had drug and alcohol problems, many don't know that isn't what killed her. Mitch gives us this wonderful insight on what Amy was really like. I loved every page of this book, hopefully you all will too!


R.I.P. Amy <3
7-23-11

Looking for other books on Amy Winehouse?
27

No comments:

Post a Comment