For readers around the globe. :)

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

27

This post is currently a work in progress because I have yet to finish the book. When I picked up this book I expected to get an overview of everyone in the 27 Club, a term coined by Kurt Cobain's mother. I expected to learn about each member of the club, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, and Amy Winehouse. But so far all I have learned it that the author, Howard Sounes, hates Amy Winehouse's father. If you were looking to read about the entirety of the 27 Club, do not get this book. If you enjoy reading about the corruption of Mitch Winehouse, by all means spend your money on this! If I ever get to finish this book, you guys will be the first to know if it gets ANY better.

But if you guys like Kurt Cobain as much as I do, check out my website: The Life of Kurt Cobain

Looking for other books on Kurt Cobain?

Looking for other books on Amy Winehouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment