For readers around the globe. :)

Friday, July 20, 2018

Siriously Delicious

 
Siriously Delicious: 100 Nutritious (and Not So Nutritious) Simple Recipes for the Real Home Cook is such a cute little cookbook!!

I have a newfound love for baking and Siri Daly did not disappoint with her fantastic sweet treats. Of course there is more to the cookbook than that, she breaks it down into six categories, Wakey Wakey! (breakfast), Halftime (lunch), It's Five O'Clock Somewhere (mixed drinks), Time for Dinner (dinner), Sidekicks (side dishes), and Sweet Treats (my fav).

What amazed me is most of these things are super simple to make!
She also includes helpful cooking tips like what to add if your caramel sauce is too stiff and alternatives if you're missing things!

I would highly recommend this cookbook!

Here's a few recipes I am looking forward to trying!!
Browned Butter Caramelized Banana Bread
BBQ Chicken Nacho Bites
Quick Chicken Masala
Sneaky One-Pot Mexican Pasta 
Chocolate Chip- Peanut Butter- Banana Cookies
Homemade Samoas
Homemade Tagalongs
Lemon Bars

I'll update once I try all of them out and let you know how delicious they are!

Huge thanks to NetGalley for providing me an e-copy of Siriously Delicious, in stores now!!

Looking for other cookbooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment