For readers around the globe. :)

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Oh, the Places You'll Go has always been a kids book in my mind. But lets face it, Dr. Seuss didn't intend to write children's books. Earlier today I re-read this book and it really hit home for me. Oh, the Places You'll Go is a book that literally describes everything you go through in life, especially when we're still growing up. It tells a story about finding yourself, playing the waiting game, and living your life the way you want to! Never did I expect something so meaningful to come out of a book I read in Kindergarten.
So I share this in honor of National Poetry Month and for the upcoming high school and college graduates. If any of you ever begin to doubt yourself, look to the wise words of Dr. Seuss and that's all the therapy you'll need. 

Looking for other Dr. Seuss books?

No comments:

Post a Comment