For readers around the globe. :)

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Scrappy Little Nobody

I LOVE THIS BOOK.
Anna Kendrick may be most relatable celebrity in the world.
She knows how to be confident, how to be herself, how to poke fun at herself.
But most importantly, she knows how to throw a solo party in her sweatpants with netflix and take out. I mean really, what could get more relatable than that? 
Obviously, we should be friends. 
So Anna, if you stumble upon this, holla at me!
 
Really, this book was fantastic.
There were adventures, life lessons, and pictures.
I found myself laughing out loud, in public, more often than not while I was reading this.
All of her stories were perfectly placed and described so well it was almost like I was on set with her throughout the whole thing.
 
She found herself in sticky situations, especially in her 20s.
But lets be real, we've all been there and we're glad it's over 
(even if I'm only 22 I'm ready for this to end). 

My point is, Anna Kendrick is probably one of my favorite celebs and reading her book just made me realize it even more. I mean, she was on Broadway at age 12 for crying out loud! Who wouldn't want to know her?! Not to mention avoiding people is one of my favorite activities and cynicism is almost second nature (again, Anna, lets be friends).
 
So go get this book!

1 comment:

  1. Anna Kendrick's "Scrappy Little Nobody" is an insightful and entertaining memoir that provides a glimpse into the life of one of Hollywood's most beloved stars. Kendrick's witty writing style and self-deprecating humor make for a charming and relatable read, while her candid revelations about the ups and downs of her career offer valuable insights for anyone looking to pursue their dreams in a competitive industry. Thanks for your share! <3 https://electronicbookreadingdevice.com

    ReplyDelete