For readers around the globe. :)

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Insurgent

Insurgent, one choice can destroy you. The leader of Erudite, Jeanie, is trying to capture all of the Divergent. The war continuously gets worse, faction against faction. We also meet the factionless. Tris wants to be the hero. She is no longer afraid of death. She has come to despise the majority of the people working with them. But she has a few close friends she can trust. Honestly, I thought this focused more on Tris and Tobias's relationship more than the action. Don't get me wrong, it is still completely jam-packed with action. The only thing is, Tris and Tobias view things a little differently. Of course, in the end it all works out. In this book, we get introduced to every faction there is. Tris finally realizes the need for all of the factions. They have to rely on each other to live, or obviously everything is chaos. I wish I could talk about Insurgent as much as I talked about Divergent, but I didn't like this one as much. Towards the end, it picks back up and leaves a cliffhanger. The next book in this series, Allegiant, comes out in October. Be ready for my review on that one, I cannot wait to pick it up!

Looking for the rest of the series?

Looking for other books by Veronica Roth?

Here is the first trailer for Insurgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment