For readers around the globe. :)

Thursday, May 18, 2023

For You and Only You

This was honestly one of my least favorite books in this series.

It just feels like Joe isn't Joe anymore?
If that makes sense.

Maybe I'm just stuck in a world where I wanted Forty to be alive and for Love to be his endgame. But here we are.

For those of you who watch the show, this book veers kind of off track. Yes, he's at a prestigious school and writing a book. But that's like.....the only similarity. But honestly, I hated the newest season of the show too. It just felt like Joe was losing himself. I know that sounds crazy to say about our favorite fictional serial killer, but that's how it feels.

I don't know, but this book just was not for me.

Looking for the rest of the series?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment