For readers around the globe. :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Really Good, Actually

Did I cry throughout this entire book? Yes, yes I did.
 
This book is so sad, and funny, and relatable.
 
So much of this book made me look back on my past relationships and realize this shit could literally happen to anyone. It honestly validated so many of the emotions I've been dealing with for the last 6 months.

Maggie and Jon just ended their 9 year relationship because somewhere along the way their marriage crumbled. It left Maggie feeling down, destroyed, and down right shitty. Her nights became filled with the overwhelming urge to cry. Her husband was gone, her cat went with him, and her life all but fell apart. But she decided to put herself back out there. She needed a new hobby, career, or even a new love interest. Literally anything to keep her from dealing with her own thoughts.
 
God, even writing this review has me crying.
 
Just trust me when I say this book is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment