For readers around the globe. :)

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Gods & Monsters

Okay Shelby, we need to talk about that epilogue because I was not prepared to be crying at 1:30 in the morning.

Gods & Monsters is the final book in the Serpent & Dove series and arguably the best one. This was 612 pages of pure madness. The amount of action in every scene made me not want to close the book. I was immersed in every fight scene, every love scene, just every. single. scene.

I can't even say much about this book without giving away too much of the story. But I'll try.

Lou, Reid, Coco, and Beau are the most wanted people in Cesarine. They're still running from Morgane but they've changed their tactic. They need to eliminate her. Upon seeking new alliances, they decide the best course of action is not running from her, but running towards her. When Reid's magic gets away from him, he creates a nearly ideal world Morgane forgets she ever had a daughter. She can't kill Lou if she doesn't even know she exists. But with every spell comes consequences for the one who cast it....

This book brought forth a lot of grief, understanding, rekindling, and closure.
Honestly, I just love this series and I'm incredibly sad that it's over.

Looking for the rest of the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment