For readers around the globe. :)

Saturday, February 16, 2019

I Don't Know What You Know Me From

Judy Greer is Hollywood's best friend.
She has such a recognizable face but no one can ever quite place her.
She's been cast in countless movies and tv shows but where do you know her from?
I first met Judy in 13 Going on 30 (my fav rom-com besides Devil Wears Prada), went on to catch her in Californication (you and Hank are too cute together, ugh), found her in Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and heard her voice in Archer.
All of these shows and movies had one thing in common....
Judy Greer was always the best friend.
There's nothing wrong with that either! She makes a great point in I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star; sometimes the friendships she's a part of are more important than the rest of the plot! Friendship is what everyone is looking for and Judy is more than happy to be that friend.
I picked this up because I knew exactly where I knew her from and wanted to learn more about how she ended up in Hollywood being cast in countless co-star roles. I learned all of that and then some. Once you have heard Judy Greer's recognizable voice, it's so easy to hear her in your ear reading her book to you. It was such a quick and easy read and exactly what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment