For readers around the globe. :)

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Berserker Street Team!

I am so happy to announce that I am a part of the Berserker Street Team!
I will be updating with new pics and details about the book until it releases in October! 
I was given this amazing poster, button, and chapter sampler!

So, now I want to take a moment to talk about the book.
Hanne Hemstad has a gift, a gift that her family believes is truly a curse. She knows how to keep it a secret, but she also knows how to use it.
The Hemstad family lives on a farm in Norway. Hanne had to drop out of school to help her drunken father with the farm. Luckily, her gift helps in that aspect. That is, until her father loses a few bets and she feels drawn to take matters into her own hands. She has an overwhelming desire to protect those close to her, those she loves. Even if it means hurting them in the process.
Hanne kills three men and finds herself on the run, hopefully to America.

The chapter sampler was very, very short but I definitely think I will enjoy this book! 
Stay tuned for more details on this awesome new series!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment