For readers around the globe. :)

Saturday, August 22, 2015

First Look at Library of Souls

Penguin Random House provided Books-A-Million with Advanced Reader Copies (ARC) of the first 2 chapters of Library of Souls, the newest book in the series Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children. I was skeptical when I received my copy. In my review of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, I recommended that no one should waste their time reading it. I have yet to read Hollow City, the 3rd book in the series. But after reading the excerpt of Library of Souls, I think I'd continue the series. Library of Souls picks up with Jacob, Emma, and Addison trying to avoid being killed by the hollow when Jacob realizes he can control it by speaking in a language quite foreign to him. They must get away and find the other Peculiars. They travel by train car to a comic convention, where they fit in quite nicely I must say. Eventually the board a boat to The Devil's Acre with old man Sharon as their guide. Will Jacob and Emma find their friends? Will Addison find his ymbryne? What will become of the Peculiars? Find out on September 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment