For readers around the globe. :)

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Book of (Holiday) Awesome

Holidays got you down?
Need a pick-me-up?
Grab the Book of (Holiday) Awesome and flip to whatever holiday has gotten you frazzled.

I read The Book of Awesome and The Book of (Even More) Awesome many years ago, but just now got my hands on a copy of this one and I LOVE IT.

The Book of (Holiday) Awesome includes:
Post Thanksgiving naps
Real bearded Santas
Drinking with Grandma
  Halloween candy trading

It hits on all the important traditions and all the holidays you love.
It really is a pick-me-up to remember the greatest part of the holidays.
Maybe it's spending time with family or chilling by yourself, I promise you'll relate to something in this book and that will be
AWESOME!

Looking for other awesome books?

No comments:

Post a Comment